CEO — Den Mother — Resident Goddess
Ghezzi’s life is a series of leaps and bounds through athletics and the arts – quite literally. There is a strong family history of music: her father was a professional jazz guitarist, her mother a professional singer. She began performing at age 7 and has appeared on stages all over the world. She studied business at Indiana University with a focus on marketing and advertising and fine-tuned those skills at Brand Fuel Promotions.
Prior to her more current forays into the worlds of Music and Artist Career Development at CJG Innovative, she was a champion Junior Olympic swimmer and diver — and that was before she attended The NC School of the Arts at age 11. She has lived in Italy twice as a professional ballerina and has danced with the Pennsylvania Ballet, School of American Ballet (NYC), and the Joffrey Ballet (NYC) among countless others. She’s choreographed, directed and taught ballet for years; produced International Dance Concerts, and privately coached vocalists for over a decade. Winning scholarships & awards for her electrifying work, including a Billboard top 100 award, she brings her abilities to command and excite audiences to her powerful concerts as a vocalist. She’s worked extensively with Aids Alliance Carolina as a fundraiser, and was commissioned to write a signature song for World Aids Day, performed with her band for several years.
Ghezzi debuted her first recording in April 1997; “Taking No Prisoners” is a mix of r&b, blues, originals and soulful rock. Her 2nd recording, “Clearing” was released in July 1999 to critical acclaim. In 2010 her song, “Don’t Tempt Me” stayed at number 1 on WUMD 89.3 FM for 4 months. Legendary radio DJ Kitty Kinnin continues to air Ghezzi’s recordings on her popular Sunday Brunch show.
Ghezzi has worked with numerous producers, including Grammy-Nominated John Custer, Jason Richmond and Wes Lachot. She’s shared the stage and/or recorded with many notable musicians including guitarists Steve Kimock and Scott Sawyer, drummer Kenny Soule, and bassists Bobby Patterson, Don Gladstone and Ron Brendle, to name a few.
- I’ve seen, “The Bird Cage” over 100 times
- Love M.A.S.H. and have won 2 National trivia contests about the show
- Cluck like a chicken when singing during cooking dinner
- Addicted to Cranberry Orange muffins
- Love rare gemstones and have been in gem mines all over the world
- On stage one night forget the lyrics to an original song so recited a cheer I learned at seven years old- didn’t miss a beat and not even the band noticed
- Hung out in nightclubs as a young professional ballerina dancing to hip hop and trading Tupac mix tapes
- Own a condo in a Manhattan style building with neighbors that rival Seinfeld characters
- Saw Jimi Hendrix when I was a small child